Pitch coming into a child’s room and encountering a dreamcatcher.
Pitch getting caught in said dreamcatcher.
Pitch tangled up and muffled screaming.
Pitch finally resigning himself to his fate.
Kid waking up to see his mangled dreamcatcher.
Oh shit it really works.
I THINK MY FAVORITE THING IS WHEN PEOPLE GET REALLY MAD OR FRUSTRATED OR SAD IN THEIR TAGS AND YELL ABOUT HOW UPSET THEY ARE IN ALL CAPS AND THEYRE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT TAG REGULARLY SO IT’S JUST ALL THIS SCREAMING AND THEN LIKE fandom title in lowercase
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
when you really hate the fuck out of someone but you cant say shit because everyone else loves them and you know deep down in your cold dead heart that they’re a terrible person
okay my headache is gone for some reason i dont know where it came from or where it went
i suspect it might be related to my glasses being a little wonky i really need to get around to getting some frames that don’t bend out of shape at the lightest touch
((Nope. Sorry, btw… just save yourself now and just start crying))
There isn’t? No timeline fuckery at all, right? None what-so-ever despite a few questions raised and the clock-theme and stuff?
((Its a “Takes place a few years after main series, so you have some catching up to do— plus Alvin knows what hot looks like and Jude forgot what a comb is” “
Good—that I can handle. It’s timeline fuckery, time travel, and time manipulation and alternate timelines that do my poor head in, haha.